Hi there, my name is Chris.
This is where I write about my quest to reach the intersection of knowledge and uncertainty. You may be wondering “WTF?!” I believe that in order to be successful and healthy humans, we all need to strike a balance between knowing and not knowing shit. At times we’ll look for facts and reason. Other times we’ll just have to stay open and let our future unfold. This is what some people call Negative Capability.
- I’m a UX designer at Zeda Labs
- I write and e-skate at Concrete Surfers
- I’ve been playing drums for 20+ years (my band)
- I’ve been playing basketball for 20+ years
- Yep, I think life should be a lot about playing
- I practice Vipassana meditation daily
- If you couldn’t tell, I love tattoos
- I read a ton, usually whatever my curiosity dictates
- I travel a ton, usually wherever my curiosity takes me
- You can find me on Twitter and Instagram
- Listen to my story here and here
Resources and mentors
- Learn how to get your mindset straight and level up your life with Mike Cernovich
- I read his Gorilla Mindset book 6 times now.
- The book that changed my life: The power of now by Eckhart Tolle
- Get started in the online business/lifestyle world with Sean Ogle and Location Rebel
- If you already own an online business, find like minded people with Dan & Ian and their Dynamite Circle
- My coach Alasdair will guide you in your own hero’s journey
- Learn Vipassana meditation for free on a 10-day course or get deeper into it at Dhamma
- Learn how to think like a top performer and live a rich life with Ramit Sethi