Hi there, I'm Chris.
I’m a conversion alchemist, which means I bring copywriting, user experience and digital psychology together to make the internet a better place (and help awesome businesses make more money in the process).
I’m interested and kind of obsessed with anything learning, mindfulness and peak performance.
- Former UX lead at Zeda Labs & Conversion Crimes
- I write and e-skate at Concrete Surfers (recently sold)
- I’ve been playing drums for 20+ years (my band)
- I’ve been playing basketball for 20+ years
- Yep, I think life should be a lot about playing
- I practice Vipassana meditation daily
- If you couldn’t tell, I love tattoos
- I read a ton, usually whatever my curiosity dictates
- I travel a ton, usually wherever my curiosity takes me (and if covid allows)
- You can find me on Twitter and Instagram ( or email email@example.com)
- Listen to my story here and here
- I write and send out two newsletters: one every day and another once a month.
Join my circle of geeky friends
Get your coffee ready for a (daily or monthly) dose of insights into the world of decision making, copy, UX, CRO, marketing and more.
Increase conversions on your website
Start right away with quick projects, or dig deeper with a custom deep dive into your SaaS or eCommerce business.