Hi there, I'm Chris.
I’m a conversion designer & copywriter, which means I bring user experience and compelling words together to make the internet a better place (and help great businesses make more money in the process).
I’m interested and kind of obsessed with anything learning, mindfulness and peak performance.
- Former UX lead at Zeda Labs & Conversion Crimes
- I write and e-skate at Concrete Surfers
- I’ve been playing drums for 20+ years (my band)
- I’ve been playing basketball for 20+ years
- Yep, I think life should be a lot about playing
- I practice Vipassana meditation daily
- If you couldn’t tell, I love tattoos
- I read a ton, usually whatever my curiosity dictates
- I travel a ton, usually wherever my curiosity takes me (and if covid allows)
- You can find me on Twitter and Instagram ( or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Listen to my story here and here
- Every Sunday I send out a newsletter
Join my circle of geeky friends
Get your coffee ready for a weekly dose of insights into the world of decision making, habits, mindfulness and more.
Want to increase conversions on your website?
Get started right away with quick on demand projects, or dig deeper with a custom deep dive into your SaaS or eCommerce business.